About JRD Energo
Our goal is to be a trusted partner that delivers comprehensive, intelligent solutions through connected teams.
JRD Energo is a consulting company focused on projects in the field of renewable and secondary energy sources - photovoltaic, wind and hydroelectric power, biomass, biofuels and waste. We provide full-service projects tailored to our customers' needs. Our clients rely on our broad expertise, focus on performance and efficiency of our services.
The company has a team of experts in the field of modern energy, project management, implementation and use of energy resources, project and structured financing and management of investment strategies. JRD Energo is a subsidiary of JRD s.r.o.
We provide comprehensive services throughout the entire life cycle of energy projects, from their preparation, through implementation to operational support.
Seeking or preparing new investment opportunities.
- Economic and technical evaluation of investment plans.
- Assistance in acquiring live projects and project companies, securing due diligence.
- Management of project documentation preparation, engineering and permits procedures.
Support in acquiring financing from investors and/or banks.
- Support in selecting suitable technology or technical solution, assistance in selection of suppliers.
- Comprehensive management of energy projects implementations, including the commencement of trial operation, work coordination, negotiations with suppliers.
- Ensuring supervision of the quality parameters of construction, meeting the conditions of connection to the distribution network, testing the project during the trial phase and certification.
- Ensuring bank financing of projects, preparation of documents for the bank and its legal and technical advisors for financing approval, support in negotiating credit and security documentation.
- Negotiations with insurance companies in the framework of property insurance, liability insurance, etc.
- Ensuring corporate aspects of the operation of project companies and compliance with legal obligations.
- Dealing with suppliers and customers, ensuring invoicing, payment systems, proper accounting and other administrative matters.
- Negotiations with state administration authorities, municipalities, distribution system operator and regulator, supervision of reporting, reporting and legal obligations.
- Managing the relationship with the financing bank, supervising the fulfillment of credit obligations, securing other banking services, including interest rate or currency hedging.
- Supervision of service organization and other subcontractors providing technical operation.
- Ensuring external communication about the project and reporting to investors, partners or the media.