Project manager - Energy
What you'll be in charge of:
- You will be part of a team that ensures the preparation, implementation and operation of modern energy projects, especially photovoltaic and wind power plants,
- firstly, you will be introduced to the operation and management of existing plants,
- then you will be involved in the preparation and implementation of new projects,
- we deal with projects in a comprehensive manner, including technical, financial, legislative etc.,
- Your work will also include communication with business partners, including abroad.
What we require from you:
- High school/university of technical direction,
- Knowledge of project management processes,
- A passion for modern energy, a proactive approach and flexibility,
- Reliability, diligence, analytical and logical thinking,
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint),
- excellent knowledge of Czech and English, both written and spoken,
- willingness to travel and learn new things,
- Group B driving licence.
What we can offer you:
- You will be involved in modern technology projects,
- you will gain knowledge of renewable and secondary energy sources,
- you will learn about the technological, financial and legislative aspects of the projects,
- work in a dynamic company and friendly environment,
- opportunity for development and personal growth,
- motivating financial remuneration.
If you have a technical-analytical mindset and a desire to pursue renewable energy issues, do not hesitate to send your CV!
We look forward to hearing from you!
More at jrd.cz